1) If you follow me on Instagram, you'll have seen this photo already. While searching for pix of the hubby and I to use for the blog, I realized I had not one picture of us with Zach in uniform *gasp*. Since today was an early release day for him, I snagged him on the way to do errands and snapped one of us. Adorable-ness!!!
2) Save the drama for your llama.....Dear Family, please keep your opinions about me, my husband, and our lives to yourselves because this girl doesn't want to hear them.
3) I have searched for a recipe of Applebees' Maple Walnut Blondie for forever! And just this week, I found a copycat recipe at the Girl Who Ate Everything, as well as a bunch of scrumptious looking meals which are sure to make an appearance in my kitchen (and probably on the blog).
4) Aarrgghh! The hubby and I are super excited for Assassins Creed IV Black Flag coming this fall. Finally, a pirate video game (I seriously think they should have made one for Pirates of the Caribbean, but better late than never).
5) The beach has been calling my name for the past week and a half. Maybe this weekend, we will answer its call--what a better way to spend an unexpected 3-day weekend!
What's on your mind this Friday? Don't forget to check out Lauren Elizabeth and link up with her next week!