So here it is...my second week of the linkup Never Ever Ever. I've been really happy with the views and comments I've gotten from the linkups I've been participating in recently-I love when looking at my statistic chart puts a smile on my face. Being a new blogger isn't the easiest thing in the world so seeing comments from people who are reading my blog and enjoying it is a big encouragement to me!! I love comments and I'd love to get to know you better so, if u want, pop me an email.
Now.....for the piece de resistance. You know how it starts--Never ever ever will I...
- get used to the variety and number of bugs that somehow get inside my house (oh and those horrible gecko/lizard thingys--EWWW)
- thank my hubby enough for getting me a Canon Rebel for Christmas last year
- have enough books in my home library (or have enough time to read them all)
- stop wanting a puppy because they're the cutest little furballs ever
- stop watching Friends reruns because they're funny even when you've seen them tons of times
- not feel incredibly blessed for the amazing life I have
Thanks for joining me on the link up and don't forget to link-up yourself at the Vintage Modern Wife, Life Hand in Hand, and A Complete Waste of Makeup