So I'm super excited about this Never Ever Ever linkup--the number one reason being that the lovely ladies hosting it are also hosting a giveaway. I love giveaways not only because they push me to follow new blogs that I may not have discovered otherwise (enter Kisses and Croissants which is now one of my absolute favorite blogs) but also because, let's face it, who does not like free stuff especially free stuff that include Starbucks giftcards and nail polish. It is with this thought in mind that I start this week's edition of Never Ever Ever.
I will Never Ever Ever.....
- take for granted the friendships I've been blessed with
- feel like I'm fully caught up on everything I want to do with my blog
- stop missing thunderstorms--I love just sitting on the porch watching lightning crackle and thunder boom--we don't have them here in Hawaii
- learn to like the video game Halo--it just doesn't make sense no matter how many times Zach explains it to me
- forgive myself for acquiring an American accent when I speak French (darn me for not practicing these last few years)
- appreciate the pimple that keeps appearing on the tip of my nose and ends up making me look like a bad impression of Rudolph
What are some of your Never Evers? Don't forget to linkup with A Complete Waste of Makeup and The Vintage Modern Wife!