Happy Friday lovelies! It's time for some funness of fives. Does that make sense? Should it be funnies? It should be funnies.....well, whatever it should be called, here are all five of them.
1) Chocolate chocolate-chip muffins are the hubby's favorite. They disappear faster than you would ever think possible. Not my favorite but definitely a great treat for my hubbyness.
2) Last Sunday we headed over to the windward side of Oahu (where Bellows Air Force Station is). I love driving around the island but, in all honesty the Tesuo Harano Tunnel FREAKS me out. I'm really bad with tunnels and this one is waaay too long for my taste. Which is why I usually bury my head in the hubby's shoulder until we're back in the sunny open air. Not my proudest moments.
3) I am over the roof excited that after two days my Specialist option for guest posts and a sidebar button is completely booked. I am still debating on staying with Passionfruit for September since they have switched to a monthly fee, but rest assured your ads will still be continued no matter what!!
4) Have any of you watched Olympus Has Fallen? The hubby and I watched it a few days ago and I started tearing up. Yes, you heard me I started crying during an action film--despite that, Zach and I really enjoyed Olympus Has Fallen (come on ladies, Gerard Butler is in it, how can you not love a film with him as the star character?)
5) I will ALWAYS cry during the first 20 minutes of the movie Up...and the last 20 minutes...actually I cry during pretty much the whole movie. What can I say, loves, Pixar did a better job at a great love story in that movie than the Twilight people did in 5 movies. (I'm really not a fan of Twilight, just saying).
Well, there it is, lovelies! My five on Friday!
What are some of your Friday fives?
I hope you enjoy your weekend!