It's Never Ever Time!
I'ts Never Ever time and boy do I have some good ones this week! I will never ever.....
- understand how this girl
turned into that girl......
What the heck is up with that tongue?
- believe how fast August went--I mean, BLINK! Hello September!
- forgive Passionfruit for changing their prices sadness
- enjoy putting away laundry--the folding/hanging thing-worst household chore ever!
- stop enjoying how many amazing blogs I find just by clicking on sidebar buttons. I'm pretty sure 60% of all the blogs I've grown to love were found just through clicking a bazillion sidebar buttons
- stop getting excited when I get an email from any of my bloggy buddies it makes my heart happy
- decide on what I want to major in--graphic/web design or education, education or graphic design? I don't know anymore!!
- stop thinking that babies are the cutest sweetest cuddliest little people on earth and I can't wait till Zach and I have a little JJ or a Maddie (yes we have the names all picked out already)
- figure out why I always want to change my blog design
- forgive myself for not getting professional pictures done of our wedding--biggest regret ever!
- cut my own hair ever again--it's the salon for this girl from now on.
- stop talking about the new sponsor options I have for the blog!!!
New Sponsor Options!
Do you want to get in on all the sponsorship fun? It's easy and relatively painless! If you head on over to my Sponsor page, you'll see that the ad page looks a tad different--instead of Passionfruit, I have now switched to Adproval. This helps me keep my sponsor options the low price I want them to be and allows me to offer swaps, which is great for you guys.
You'll also see that I've added a couple of brand new options for ads.
E-1 The Fuzzy Swap--which is essentially a button swap and is still completely FREE (if you choose not to swap buttons, there is a nominal fee of $1).
E-2 Private--the next ad up featuring a ton of social media shout-outs and a price of only $2.00.
E-3 Private First Class gives you the option to guest post and its FREE. There is a catch though--in order for you to get this option free I ask that you also let me guest post on your own blog. This helps us both grow our blogs by attracting new followers. If' you'd prefer just to guest post on Army Ever After, the PFC ad will be $3.00
E-4 Specialist--this is a completely NEW option which allows you to have a 600x100 ad at the bottom of every single one of my posts! It also includes a special Sponsor Spotlight which let readers know a little more about you! This ad option is reserved for the month of September but it's never too early to reserve your own spot for October--this is only a once-a-month ad spot!
Get your own spot on my blog through the Sponsor page!
What are some of your Never Ever's? Don't forget to linkup!