Hello Lovelies! Here it is my sixth week of linking up with Never Ever Ever! I only have 5 posts up instead of 6 though because I lost last week's edition during my blogger move *sad face*. I really enjoy this linkup so much--I believe I've been in the first 5 linkups these past few weeks and some people are starting to think I'm stalking the link-up. Not so--however linking up early is one of the great advantages of living in a different time zone. Anyway....here it is.....Never Ever 6.
I will never ever.......
- think 4 am is an appropriate hour to start the day on in my humble opinion, the sun should always rise first--the Army does not share this opinion
- understand why, as much as I hate to admit it, I get so much done on those days that I do wake up at 4 am I am being brainwashed into a morning person!! AAAHHHH!!
- like to exercise, even though I know I have to start--waannh
- stop missing my mountains because beaches just aren't the same
- apologize to our downstairs neighbors enough for running the dryer at 1 am *however your two dogs who spend all night yapping and fighting on your porch make us totally even*
- stop wishing Mother Nature would use technology see below
(yes, I did just go there)
I'd love to hear what you're thinking about this week.
Don't forget to link-up!