1) If I've said it once I've said it a dozen times this past week but I'll say it again--little George is here!!! Btw, I'm really hoping they'll be calling something other than George (like Alex or Louis) because somehow George sounds a little too old for a sweet baby). And yesterday I FINALLY got the royal baby special edition of People magazine which I have been waiting with baited breath to arrive on island. (yes I know I'm a teensy bit addicted)
2) The hubby spend his days out in the field this week and even had a buddy take his picture, for which his wife was very grateful.
3) Candy Crush is addictive....very addictive. I'm on level 86 and finally ahead of the hubby. Yay me!!!
4) Speaking of yay's, this week I signed up for passionfruit ads. You can now find me on the sidebar of these lovely ladies' blogs--My Life in High Heels and Hand in Hand. If you'd like to put your ad on the blolg, just click the sponsor button on the navigation bar. Use the code EverAfter to get the button swap ad for FREE!
5) So last night I checked my blog as I do every night and what do I see but a little banner that informs a new wordpress update is available. As a good little blogger, I proceed to backup my blog and hit the little update button that kept blinging on my screen. The automatic update didn't work which meant I had to manually update!!! Ahhh! Long story short, I spent all night and most of today getting everything back to what it was before the darned update. But oh well, it turned out well albeit mindblowing.
So how about it? Are you ready to link up with High Five for Friday?