Does this help you figure it out? If yes, then I love you very much--you are my bloggy bff. If no, then we seriously need to work on your Gilmore Girls analogies. If you've never watched GG (the original GG and not the Leighton Meester ickiness), you have missed out, I pity you , and you really REALLY need to watch all 6 seasons like yesterday.
Anyway that brings me to what I'm supposed to write about today. All my never ever's for this week. And boy, do I have some nice ones. So here goes I will never ever......
- forgive myself for washing hubby's phone last night. Yes you heard me right; hubster's poor innocent phone went through a whole 30 minute wash cycle trapped in the front pocket of his ACU uniform. We finally found it when we investigated a strange knocking noise coming from the dryer.
- be grateful enough for a kind and understanding husband who does not kill his wife after finding out that she drowned his phone in suds and bubbles. Picture this-wife crying and sobbing over poor dead phone; hubby-chuckling and hugging repeating the mantra 'it's ok. it was its time to go' over and over again.
- know how his phone had managed to survive this long. It was dropped from the balcony and the hood of the car, cracking both the front and back screens, before I decided to drown it.
- be glad enough that Zach did not give his phone upgrade to his sister because now we still have the chance to replace the broken dead one for little to no money on our part.
- get used to not having my phone on me at all times while hubby is at work. I feel very naked today because Zach borrowed my phone for the day.
- get used to having our names switched on Facebook messaging. Since hubs has my phone, I'm using his facebook profile so I get messages from him that Facebook says are from me. Do you know how weird it is to read this: Elizabeth- I love you babe. xo Zach-Love you Zachy (yes I call him Zachy don't judge). Weeiiirrdd.
- have good luck with any electronic devices. This is the second one I've drowned, albeit the first via washer (the other was by toilet) and the fourth one I've killed to date.
- use Nair face cream EVER again!!!! I literally have tiny burn marks on my face because of that stuff, or because of how much time I left it on. Thank God for foundation!!! (Was that a TMI? probably. Do I care? Not a bit.)
And there you have it-our Labor Day in Never Ever's. You'll be probably be getting another post some time later today, but I figured I would knock this one out at 5 am because obviously I was not able to write it last night and I love this linkup so much I stayed awake to write it even though I'm falling asleep right now.
Have you linked up with Never Ever Ever?