"Won't you meet me in Montana? I wanna see the mountains in your eyes. I've had all this life I can handle.
Meet me underneath that big Montana sky."
Happy Monday lovelies! All of those in Blogland who have visited and loved Melissa's blog the Nectar Collective raise their hands. All of you? Ok great! I've read (stalked) her blog since I started blogging, but this week is the first time that I've participated in her linkup 'Weekly Wishes'. It's a pretty cool linkup that encourages you to set and keep goals..and meet other people who are doing the same. Plus Melissa picks a photo theme for each week and features 5 of her favorites on her blog.
1) Fine tune my blog design. I know, I know, I've redone my blog five or six times, what could I possibly have to change? Well, believe it or not, I still need to fine tune some things especially my navigation bar (something is just not right with that)
2) Finish writing my stand-alone pages. I have so many lovely pages that I just haven't finished writing yet. And their pretty necessary pages too--like my about me and love story pages.
3) Organize my laundry room better. Right now, my laundry room is just a modge podge of clothes--and don't even get me started on our bedroom. Somehow, my husband just never manages to hit the laundry hamper with his dirty clothes.
4) Read all of the books that I got from the library. Lately, I've gotten tons of books from the library that I just haven't finished reading (or actually even started reading). This week I got a couple historical romance novels and a new mystery series that I am super excited to read. Which brings me to my next point.
5) Organize my time better. Especially when it comes to blogging. I find myself spending lots of time just randomly staring at a white computer screen. My mornings are pretty well managed but in the afternoons, I tend to slack off a little in my organization.