I LOVE those heels (I'm a sucker for a good pair of heels--I would wear them every day if I could). But my favorite part of this ensemble is the belt and sweater. Oh and the purse, you can put books in that purse.
These boots are the bomb! I mean look at that heel! Pair it with my favorite pair of jeans and a cute fall-colored top and I'm in fashion heaven.
I'm pretty sure I'm in love with that top--I'm a huge fan of cowl necklines. Oh and again with the boots!
I'm in love with this color--not so much the neckline of the dress but everything else--Get in my wardrobe!
Pretty much love that color green and mixed with the brown. Yes please.
Love the combination of green and blue.
So there you have it--all (ok 25%) of the fall outfits I'd love to jump into my closet!
Now it's the time for you to link up your fall fashion with us!
Autumn on My Mind Linkup
“Fall Fashion Trends”
- Do you have go to styles that you wear only during fall months? Share your favorite styles and help inspire all of us to be more creative with our fall attire and what we have in our closets.
Rules of the Link-up:
1. Do one entry or all! It’s up to you!
2. Add your entry’s link below, and be sure to put the button in your post!
3. If you do link up, check out a couple fellow bloggers to see something new.
4. Your hosts (Elizabeth and Stephanie) would love a following on Bloglovin, but it is not required! We are just glad you stopped by for “Autumn on My Mind!”