- Why hello there Katy Perry! I really don't get all of the drama about your song. Much better than twerking or grinding in my opinion. Just let the hater's hate.
- Tay, Tay, what is up with your dress girl? Something about that top part is just 'eh'.
- One Direction--I DON'T GET IT!! 'nuff said
- There's just something wonderful about Imagine Dragons, isn't there?
- How in the world is Rihanna making that dress work? Somehow she does though--it's part of her magic.
- Maia Mitchell, what a long way from Teen Beach Movie. You look gorgeous, girlfriend, and please don't turn into another Miley Cyrus. PLEASE.
- Pitbull and Kesha--never thought of it....love it.
- Justin Timberlake--I LOVE YOU! My husband loves you too so I'm pretty sure that I can get away with it. And by the way have you seen him on Jimmy Fallon? I mean really how can you NOT love him??? He's just lovable.
- I don't care what everybody says. Cruise never gets old--it just doesn't. That's like saying country boys in tight jeans can stop being hot. My husband and the boys of Florida Georgia Line prove they just can't. Luke Bryan also deserves a shout out in this category.
- Am I the only one who didn't know who Ariana Grande was? She must be really new or I must be really out of the loop.
- Rihanna deserves a second shoutout here. Icon? Definitely. Pretty much the soundtrack to my teen/college years. Plus her mom--so adorable--talk about some momma bragging--I loved it.
- I would have loved to meet Walt Disney. This has absolutely no correlation to the AMA's other than the commercial for the new Disney movie about Mary Poppins.
- J Lo--you are the best.
- Lady Gaga in a Scandal/Marilyn Monroe mashup--I'm still not sure what I think about this. Just not sure.
- Luke Bryan--adorable. And I heart the sparkles.
- Teenage girls everywhere are happy. I'm not. One Direction again? I'll ignore that little blip of ignorance because Luke Bryan shook it for me right after which means someone out there has good taste.
- Miley thank you for wrecking kittens for me, no pun intended. However, I still love you because your voice was perfect and that was a gorgeous performance, despite the large lip-syncing kitten. Props, love.
- Not going to lie...Taylor Swift winning the last award kind of wrecked it for me. Nothing against Tay Tay but Jay T should have won that. I'm just saying
In other news, Thanksgiving is this Thursday!!! I'm so excited for the cooking and the food and the football and the amazing four day weekend. Bring on the Christmas tree--I have waited long enough!! Here's to hoping these next three days fly by and I get all the prep work done for our little turkey dinner. Anybody know the best way to cook a turkey??
What's your take on the AMA's?
I'd love to hear about your Thanksgiving plans!