- Remember the other week when I mentioned Zach and I going to see Lone Survivor and how I just had no words to describe how that movie and the story of Seal Team 10 had affected us. Well my friend Stephanie from Army Crafter had the words and she wrote THE most touching and heartfelt review of the film. I seriously cried while I was reading it, just from remembering.
- It might shock some of you to know that I am not a huge fan of how my wedding day turned out (there's actually a blog post coming about that one) so it was a great relief to me knowing I wasn't the only one. Maeg's post on her wedding photos that came out horrible kind of made me laugh and she and I agreed that we both deserve a kick-butt vow renewal ceremony!!
- I've just started to realize how useful Pinterest is to bloggers and Hayley's post about determining pin traffic was super helpful to a newbie like yours truly!
- Last month I was part of a lovely group of ladies from the Meaningful Marriage Study. One of the posts from that study that struck me the most was from my girl Charlene. She wrote about the five love languages and how to argue in your marriage.
Three Posts I've Written
- You can guess this one. I'm looking forward to the end of the month when the hubs will be home. I've learned to be grateful for these extended times apart because I'm so much more appreciative of our time together when he comes home. Still though, I'm counting the days.
- Exactly the week after Zach comes back from training, he and I will be driving to the airport. No we're not leaving for a vacation but we are getting a guest!! My sister will be visiting us for a few weeks and I really can't wait!! It's been two years almost since we've seen anyone from home so it will be especially fun to show her around Hawaii and catch up in person!!
Alright this is a little bit of an old announcement because technically I announced it yesterday in a post and on Twitter, but I'm saying it again. Remember when I said my sister was coming for a visit? Well, I've decided to take a little bloggy break while she's here and I'd love to have YOU take over the blog for a day. Quite a few ladies have signed up already but I still need a few more! If you're interested, comment, email, or tweet me!!