- 1 1/2 c Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 c Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Ground pepper
- 1/2 c Apple-cider Vinegar
- 3/4 c Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Dry Mustard (you can also use regular Dijon mustard)
1. Mix all ingredients together into a ziploc bag. Add around 2 pounds of steak to the mixture......you can use pretty much any kind of steak we used strip steak.
2. Store in the fridge for a few hours or overnight. Grill over medium-high heat until it's cooked to perfection....for me that's medium-well, for Zach it's medium-rare. Whatever you love is up to you!
3. Serve with well--whatever you usually serve with steak. We made some homemade risotto and then finished it up with birthday cake. No matter what you serve it with....this marinade seriously makes delicious steaks. Absolutely melt in your mouth!!