- 1 lb skinless boneless Chicken Breasts, cut into strips
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups crushed Cheez-its
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 c Sour Cream
- 1/2 c Butter, melted
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Combine your crushed cheez-its and your spices in a dish and set aside. In another dish, add your sour cream and allow it to sit until it's around room temperature (this makes the coating process a little easier).
2. Season each chicken strip with salt and pepper, dredge in sour cream. Press each into the cheez-it/herb mixture making sure to coat thoroughly on all sides.
3. Place your cheez-it encrusted strips in a single layer in a baking dish (mine was around 9x13). Drizzle with melted butter and bake for about 20-25 minutes.