It's another week--and a whole new set of Never Ever Ever's. So without further ado.....
Never Ever Ever......
- will I understand people who don't at least have a passing knowledge about British royalty--I just don't get how you would not want to keep up with a piece of history as big as the birth of a new royal *shakes head in disbelief*
- will I get used to people I know asking me if I'm pregnant (seriously people, don't you have better things to do than worry about my sex life?)
- will watching Friends get old
- will I take for granted each day my hubby is home with me because even the near future is never certain
- will I get tired of taking long walks around post talking to the hubby about the little things of life
Don't forget to linkup with A Complete Waste of Makeup and The Vintage Modern Wife!

Friends is seriously the best show ever!! Honestly, it will never get old for me, either!!
ReplyDeleteI love the way you are grateful for your husband.. please thank him for protecting my freedom and those that I love-- also, thanks for supporting your soldier!
ReplyDeleteWhiskey Tango Foxtrot
ReplyDeleteIsn't it crazy that people ask so much about pregnancy! I've been married 2 years and EVERYONE thinks I should have a bun in the oven.
ReplyDelete