Now, it's time for my fifth edition of the Sunday Social!
1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
If you asked me that when I was 5 or 6, I would've said work at McDonalds (yes, I loved the food that much). After that, it was a toss up between being a teacher or joining the Air Force.
2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
That would definitely have to be reading any and all printed materials in sight. But I also loved writing, listening to radio shows/music, and drawing (although I'm not very good at it).
3. When did you get your first cell phone?
When I got my first job at 16, my mom bought me a tracphone and I always got in trouble for texting on it during work hours.
4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
I'm not a huge magazine reader, but I do love Food Network Magazine, People, and Cosmopolitan.
5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
a notebook--whenever I carry a purse, which nowadays is not very often, I always carry a pocket-sized notebook and a pen, just in case an idea strikes me when I'm out and about.
I'd love to hear some of your answers to this week's questions.
Don't forget to linkup!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments warm my heart!! Leave one for me and I PROMISE to email you back (unless you're a no-reply blogger in which case please fix that)!!