Today is my birthday!! Yeppur, that's right I am one of the literally dozens of bloggers whose birthdays are this month. (Yay for us October babies) To be honest, I really had no idea what kind of post to do for this, my ever special day of birth--it kind of seems unreal that I'm turning 23 at noon today (yes, I was born just in time for lunch-- hence why I can blame my love of food on my mother). I mean didn't I just barely turn 18? Plus, after today I will not be able to sing "22" at the top of my lungs--actually no, that's not true--I'll definitely still be singing along with my girl Tay Tay no matter how old I get.
Check out this lovely lady!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments warm my heart!! Leave one for me and I PROMISE to email you back (unless you're a no-reply blogger in which case please fix that)!!