This helicopter made the loudest noise ever but it did take a couple great pictures from above and it seriously hovered right above my head for a good five minutes
Charlie Company Hooah!
(Did I just say Hooah? Haha, guess the secret's out--I'm THAT kind of wife)
I also took a video of the start of the run and it was probably the most Army people I've seen yet. Turns out there are tons and TONS of people in a division and the video lasted around 10 minutes. Can I get a wow!
So after being awake and up and running since the hour of the morning when the constellations are still visible in the black sky (I'm not overdramatizing that either, I clearly see Orion this morning), I have about 20 bug bites and 90 photos + videos so I'm actually a pretty happy camper.
Speaking of happy campers, the hubby and I found this lovely little ap called Couple the other day and it's made us very campers. I promise it's not nearly as creepy stalker couple-ish as it sounds (and that this is definitely not a sponsored post). It does however let you send sketches back and forth and give thumb kisses. Ok so if you're thinking that I'm crazy for being happy about a phone ap with a weird thumb thing--remember that this girl does not get to see her hubby for very many hours in the day. I will pretty much take anything I can, people.
Was this post a little random? Yes. Does this girl care at the moment? Eh, not really. I promise I'll be less random another day. Until then, hooah everybody. (yeaaah, I said hooah)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments warm my heart!! Leave one for me and I PROMISE to email you back (unless you're a no-reply blogger in which case please fix that)!!