- I have no idea what to make for Christmas dinner. Truth be told I'm feeling lazy and sort of guilty that we didn't get through all of our turkey from Thanksgiving--it just doesn't seem smart to make another big meal whose leftovers we have no intention of eating. Any ideas for a small but still sort of fancy meal?
- One reason why I hate when Zach isn't home is there is no one to kill all the numerous bugs that wander into my house--except me. And there really is nothing worse than strolling into the bathroom to do your business, flipping on the light, and seeing a bug the size of your thumb scurrying around your sink. EEEEWWWW!!!
- I hate that today is Friday the thirteenth. If it was up to me Zach and I would curl up in a pile of blankets by the Christmas tree and not set a foot outside today. It's not really that I'm superstitious because that's really the only phobia I have, I just don't like that day if I think about it too much. Here's to not thinking about it.
- This Christmas I'm really missing snow and the smell of Christmas trees. Everything you love at Christmas time that I don't have here in Hawaii actually.
Three Blog Posts I've Loved This Week
- Keeping the true meaning of Christmas in mind via A Beautiful Exchange
- How to make DIY Music Ornaments via Life With Amberly & Joe
- 5 Things You Won't Catch Me Blogging About via The Florkens
Two Posts I Wrote This Week
- It hurts me when bloggers bully other bloggers (Wed)
- I shared my mom's recipe for the best Christmas cookies you'll ever eat (Mon)
One Special Announcement
Recently, I've been working on an idea for a new blog series 'The Dependent Diaries'. It's pretty much me talking about different aspects of my life as a military wife. I'm a little nervous about starting this series so it may be a little while in coming but I encourage you to check back and read it--whether or not you're affiliated with the military. So yeah--that's my announcement for the week.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments warm my heart!! Leave one for me and I PROMISE to email you back (unless you're a no-reply blogger in which case please fix that)!!