This Week's Sunday Social--A Day at the Movies
1. What is your favorite movie of all time?Band of Brothers is definitely my favorite movie of all time (even though technically it's a mini-series). It's also Zach's favorite so it works out well.
2. What is your favorite movie quote?
3. What is the best movie to watch for a girl's night in?The Devil Wears Prada and the Proposal are the go-to girl's night movies for me and the bestie
4. What is the best breakup movie?Pride and Prejudice-because I mean seriously how infuriating but yet sexy is that line
5. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?Sophia Bush or Jennifer Lawrence, although I've had a few people tell me I look like Nymphadora Tonks from Harry Potter
6. Which movie star's closet would you want to raid?Megan Fox
Well there you have it-my first Sunday Social post!
Link-up with Mal Smiles and A Complete Waste of Makeup
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments warm my heart!! Leave one for me and I PROMISE to email you back (unless you're a no-reply blogger in which case please fix that)!!